South America continues to show positive growth month-to-month as exchange volume increases to a total of $8.35 billion.
Customer exchange volume in January 2022 by continent:
- Asia: $606.25B
- North America: $85.14B
- Europe: $21.25B
- South America: $8.35B
Exchange volume by region per month is an important metric for several reasons:
- Market activity: Exchange volume gives an indication of the level of market activity and interest in a particular region.
- Market size: Exchange volume can be used to estimate the size of the market in a specific region and to compare it with other markets.
- Trading opportunities: High exchange volume can indicate increased trading opportunities and liquidity in a region.
- Investment decisions: The exchange volume of a region can be used as a factor in making investment decisions, as regions with high volume may be seen as more attractive investment destinations.
- Market trends: Changes in exchange volume can provide insight into market trends and market sentiment in a specific region.
The region’s growth is being led by BTSE, a British Virgin Islands-based exchange founded by Jonathan Leong in 2018.
The post South America-based exchange volume continues positive trajectory appeared first on CryptoSlate.